Joseph Ribkoff Trunk ShowMay 13, 2019
District 5 Interiors brings pop of color to WaverlyMay 20, 2019
It’s finally the season for fun in the sun! We are happy to have visitors at Waverly as the season warms up, and want to make sure everyone can have the best time possible with the following tips for using the Splash Pad and Terrace.
The Waverly Splash Pad is open 8am-9pm starting May 1.
Please follow the guidelines below:
- Adult supervision required.
- Shoes are recommended.
- No fighting or roughhousing.
- Pets may not enter the Splash Pad or The Terrace Turf.
- Please do not climb on the fountain or water feature.
- Kindly clean up after yourself before leaving The Terrace.
- Small gatherings in The Terrace are welcome but we ask that you take all balloons, large trash and food items with you.
Problems with the splash pad? Call 704-342-9035